Wednesday 9 May 2018

Vegetarian meal ideas?

Question:

My girlfriend is vegetarian (well, pescatarian) and we always cook vegetarian meals when she is round but, as a meat eater, my vegetarian repertoire is quite small and I'd like to cook something interesting with her.
We have cooked mushroom pastas and risottos, paneer curries, some fish paellas and pasta dishes but I'd appreciate some new ideas from veggies on

Answer :-

1- When I last made Ratatouille, the sauce from fresh tomatos and all, I could have fooled myself that It was a meat dish, but there's no meat to be found.

2- Recommend Tamara’s Ratatouille from Ottolenghi. Hands down one of my favorite winter recipes.

3- There’s a book called Thug Kitchen that can help you with all your problems.
4- That food is amazing! All vegan too, so feel free to add cheese if you think it would be good with it. Strongly recommend the burritos with Spanish rice and peach salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment